With eagerness of their hearts, the Battle Bards rush towards one other Guild Wars 2 soundtrack, able to bask within the aural glory of this MMO that is identified for its unbelievable music. However hark! What is that this Path of Hearth? Be part of us for a hear by means of a soundtrack that one unnamed soundtrack reviewer has termed “bland and generic.” If that is not a back-of-the-box quote, we do not know what’s!
Episode 123 present notes
- Intro (feat. “On the Banks of the Elon,” “Highland Hares,” and “Undead of Elona”)
- “Principal Theme”
- “Sands of the Djinn”
- “The Bounty Hunter”
- “Legendary Ascent”
- “Pricklepath Hole”
- “Welcome to Amnoon”
- “Sands of Chaos (Percussion Model)”
- Which one did we like greatest?
- Listener Notes: Minimalistway
- Jukebox Picks: “Principal Theme” from Pharaoh, “Nice Bustle” from Misplaced Sphear, and “Inexperienced Hill Zone Act 1” from Sonic Mania
- Outro (“Veins of the Dragon”)
- Discuss to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Comply with Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Participant.FM , Google Play, and Pocket Casts!
- Discover extra podcasts at The Gaming and Leisure Community!