On a particular theme episode of Battle Bards, acclaimed composer Inon Zur is given the highlight, particularly for his contributions to a number of MMORPG soundtracks resembling RIFT, TERA, and EverQuest II. Should you’ve solely recognized Zur as “The Fallout Man,” then ready to be pleasantly illuminated as to the broader physique of his work! Additionally, the crew takes in an orphaned music monitor and offers it the identify “Steve.” We are going to all the time love you, Steve.
Episode 148 present notes
- Intro (feat. “Homecoming” from TERA, “Klak’Anon” from EverQuest II, and “Invisible Ghosts” from Fallout 76)
- “Predominant Theme” from Fallout 76
- “Trailer Theme” from Durango Wildlands
- “Behind the Mountain” from Lineage 2
- “Othmir Camp” from EverQuest II
- “Variation 1” from Area of Destiny
- “Oceans of Stone” from TERA
- “Sanctum solo” from RIFT
- Which one did we like greatest?
- Listener mail: What soundtracks have you ever found via Battle Bards?
- Jukebox picks: “Misplaced within the Cave” from 2003’s The Hobbit, “First Mild” from Crysis, and “Unicorn’s Relaxation (Cowl)” from Lineage II
- Outro (feat. “Freemarch” from RIFT)
- Discuss to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Observe Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Participant.FM, Google Play, iHeartRadio, and Pocket Casts!