Free Articles together with a whole journey, a sidequest journey, a really foolish and perhaps acquainted journey, and the smart-fighting savant character class!
Be part of EN5ider for Speedy Archival Entry: Pay as little as $3 every month to change into a member and get prompt entry to the library of 450+ articles at no additional cost!
Recently on EN5ider:
- 457. Archetypes: Bizarre Warlocks. Typically after making a cope with the satan, a robust fey, an entity from the nice past, or no matter horrible factor has supplied a sliver of its essence in trade for a mortal soul, a warlock realizes what a horrible mistake they’ve made. That does not have to be their final horrible mistake although! There are two methods to get out of this peculiar arcane predicament—the Laughing Demise patron and the Pactbreaker archetype—and although one entails a great little bit of laughter neither is to be taken calmly. Dementedly designed by Mike Myler, illustrated by Phil Stone.
- 456. Intriguing Organizations: The Vultures. Adventuring could be a messy enterprise and when there’s quite a lot of loot to cope with—the armaments of a wight queen’s many skeletal troopers, the silver bullion of a dragon’s hoard, and the like—the logistics of turning a revenue could be a trouble. Or the get together can rent the Vultures to deal with all of it for only a small proportion! These professionals are completely happy to deal with no matter salvage is thrown at them regardless of how bloody or grotesque the duty could also be. In truth they’re fairly comfy with grim gigs. Possibly too comfy. Discreetly designed by Peter Martin, illustrated by Deanna Roberds.
- 455. Spells of the Holy Mission. It’s usually the character of a divine spellcaster (clerics particularly) to hunt truths of 1 type or one other, to be the divine and ethical compass for others that lack their knowledge. It’s for these spellcasters that magic reminiscent of conscience exists (to pressure an evil foe to see the wickedness of their methods, a minimum of for some time), although even an arcane investigator has use for last second or communicate simple, and each adventurer is bound to search out one thing to love on this assortment of a dozen new spells! Divinely designed by Elizabeth Orchard, illustrated by Xanditz.
- 454. Journey: Burning Bitterpeak. A panicked baby bursts down onto the trail with a pair of modestly dressed adults chasing after saying, “there you might be Audrey, we was in search of ya’, come on house together with your Ma’ and Pa’ now.” Their phrases sound hole, popping out of their mouths stilted and as if organized by somebody unfamiliar with language. The little woman backs away whereas uttering, “it ain’t them—they’re simply carrying skins,” and as she speaks the phrases the issues disguised as her father or mother reveal what they really are! Burning Bitterpeak is a whole horror-themed journey for 3–6 PCs of fifth–sixth stage that takes them up into the mountain mining city of Bitterpeak because it suffers the consequences of curses half-earned and half-inflicted. They’ll have to determine what’s befallen the people right here whereas preventing again what they’ve unleashed and what they’ve change into. Bitterpeak is burning—can the get together extinguish the fireplace on the coronary heart of the mountain, or will they only be one other burnt providing? Diabolically designed and mapped by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Ellis Goodson.
- 453. Enchanted Trinkets: Eldritch Gadgets. We’re thrilled to current to you 20 of probably the most flavorful, distinctive enchanted trinkets we have seen for the reason that sequence began years in the past! These run the gamut from the standard hen icon to the in no way unsettling rapier of many eyes or very fashionable tentacle tattoo, although regardless of the kind of sport you are working you’ll completely discover a minimum of a couple of of those magic objects (if no more!) are well-suited to play a component. Discerningly designed by Sarah Breyfogle, illustrated by Phil Stone.