Free Articles together with an entire journey, a sidequest journey, the smart-fighting savant class, and an epic quest you would possibly discover famili—on second thought nevermind, it’s very foolish.
Be part of EN5ider for Rapid Archival Entry: Pay as little as $3 every month to change into a member and get prompt entry to the library of 495+ articles at no further cost!
Recently on EN5ider:
- 497. Intriguing Organizations: Dungeon Builders. Archmages, demigods, and liches alike all want lairs—it is the Dungeon Builders they flip to to allow them to keep centered on the necessary issues like unlocking historical evils. Following their patented 10-Step Course of, these deluded architects make the most of monsters like rockplowers (CR 2) to do a lot of their work, captured and educated with instruments akin to binding powder and compulsion beacon. Dependably designed by Charlie Brooks, illustrated by Phil Stone.
- 496. Enchanted Trinkets: Pirate Booty. Any seafarer value their salt could make good use of those 10 nautical magic gadgets, whether or not to avoid wasting a fellow sailor from a deathly fall with the buccaneer’s cutlass, put worry into foes with a burning beard, down a draught of leviathan grog to dive into the crushing depths, or gaze into tomorrow’s spyglass to see what the climate holds. Dastardly designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Rachel Maduro.
- 495. Seasonal Spells. There are merely by no means sufficient nature spells! Discover among the magic the pure world can provide with over a dozen new spells—whether or not maintaining an aura for each season, summoning a blizzard or heatwave, or placing the chilliness right into a foe with hypothermia these are sure to convey some holistic pleasure to your sport. Deciduously designed by Levi Thompson, illustrated by Daniel English.
- 494. Journey: Fangfane. Guided by an formidable gnome scout into the ruins of a as soon as grand underground settlement, the get together finds not solely the idol their information seeks—in addition they run afoul of the cult of Chernobog! Recovering the relic might be greater than a harmful trek as they combat off cultists, overcome deadly obstacles like olivine slime, and battle towards large undead (together with swarms of bugs and a skeletal constrictor snake!) in a panoramic escape from the flooded undercity. Decisively designed by William Murakami-Brundage, illustrated by Insima, and that includes a map created utilizing Watabou’s One Web page Dungeon generator.
- 493. Monstrous Menagerie: Consecrated Cultists. Acolyte, cultist, cult fanatic—lightweights every one! When darkish councils collect to enact fell rituals they name for devoted maniacs just like the deadly darkish martyr (CR 4), darkly inspiring harbinger of doom (CR 2), a channeler of foul energies such because the heathen conduit (CR 4), bolstering heretic mortician (CR 4), monstrous mutant zealot (CR 7), devious profane grasp (CR 9), or devoted unholy vanguard (CR 3). Disquietingly designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Rachel Maduro.