Free Articles together with an entire journey, a sidequest journey, the smart-fighting savant class, and an epic quest you would possibly discover famili—on second thought nevermind, it’s very foolish.
Be a part of EN5ider for Fast Archival Entry: Pay as little as $3 every month to turn out to be a member and get prompt entry to the library of 510+ articles at no additional cost!
Recently on EN5ider:
- 516. Mini-Journey: Pleasure From the World. Anybody with a thoughts to rejoice is welcomed into the Home of the Merry Coronary heart by Revelmasters Ebbe and Flo—however not whereas it’s being assailed by fiends. Demons have infiltrated the temple of revelry to unleash a maelstrom of violence, and if their intrusion just isn’t delivered to a swift finish it may spell disaster for this sacred place and rather more past it! A mini-adventure for 3–4 PCs of 4th–eighth stage deftly designed by Elizabeth Orchard, illustrated by Rachel Maduro, and that includes the cartography of Dyson Logos.
- 515. Journey: Gul-Badur’s Scales. The scales of the traditional gold dragon Gul-Badur have lengthy resided within the Temple of Divine Fact. Used solely in probably the most sacred rights and the swearing of oaths of the utmost significance, they’re one of many religion’s holiest relics. A brand new Veritani, the very best member of her clergy, has delayed her ordination because the scales have been stolen by one of many temple servants and now the hunt is on! Features a 5-piece print-out puzzle, radiant shards, and two NPCs (the CR 14 veritani and CR 7 sword of fact). This journey for 4–5 PCs of tenth stage was devoutly designed by Marc Kenobi, with attractive cowl artwork by Júlio Rocha, and options the cartography of Umut Comak and Russ Morrissey.
- 514. Harmful Eventualities: Six Guardians of Scythrax. Many have died attempting to take riches from the Tomb of Scythrax, realizing too late that its six guardians are greater than able to felling a single plunderer—certainly they’ll solely be overcome by way of cooperation! Whereas a thief is vital to surviving the trials of this dungeon, solely these with steadfast and competent allies have any probability of constructing it again out alive. Deviously designed by Rachel Williamson, illustrated by Júlio Rocha, and that includes the cartography of Dyson Logos.
- 513. Enchanted Trinkets: Inventive Canvases. The subsequent time your adventuring wants require a little bit of enchanted assist contemplate turning to the humanities for an modern resolution! Briefly overwhelm a foe with swarms from an artling package, distract with a deck of renditions, depart behind refined instructions through the dwarven runesign field, and usually impress your fellow adventurers together with your artistic makes use of of the 8 enchanted trinkets on this article. Daringly designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Rachel Maduro.
- 512. Monstrous Menagerie: Tree Trio. Treants could be as various as their rooted kin all through the forest and will present as enjoyable of an encounter as any beast. Contemplate throwing an ashen pine (CR 9) at adventurers, stunning them with a needled big that is overcome the contact of flame. The hagedoorn (CR 9) is a subtler foe and tougher nonetheless to utterly subdue, and although barely weaker the wreant’s (CR 8) sorrowful assault is one thing few events will simply neglect. Deciduously designed by Marc Kenobi, illustrated by Júlio Rocha.