It’s all the time extremely bittersweet when MMO followers sit again and take into account the video games that by no means had been — the tasks that acquired far alongside in growth however, for numerous causes, didn’t cross the end line. However some left behind a melodic footprint that’s very a lot value analyzing, which is what our intrepid Battle Bards do at this time!
Episode 226 present notes
- Intro (feat. “Overture” from Stargate Worlds, “Sentience” from The Repopulation, and “Ancestral Lands” from Glitch)
“City” from Peria Chronicles
“Alpha 6” from EverQuest Landmark
“Roobrik and Balzare” from Glitch
“Barren Plains” from Ultima X Odyssey
“Sunlit Forest 2” from Undertaking Copernicus
“West Tumbara Day” from Lime Odyssey
Which one did we like finest?
- Listener notes: Katriana
Jukebox Picks: “The Means Dwelling” from Terranigma (SNES) and “Most important Theme” from Timerborn
- Outro (feat. “Zingo’s Faire” from Undertaking Copernicus)
- Speak to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Observe Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Participant.FM, Google Play, iHeartRadio, and Pocket Casts!
- This podcast is produced utilizing copyrighted materials in response to Truthful Use practices as acknowledged below Part 107 of the 1976 Copyright Act.