Writer 505 Video games and developer Rabbit & Bear Studios are calling for the help of the neighborhood to participate in a public survey to find out the theme of the third DLC of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. There are 5 spectacular choices accessible for followers to select from. The ballot began on January twenty third and can run till January thirtieth at 11:59 pm PT. You might solid your vote right here on their official web site.
Because the starting of the Kickstarter marketing campaign, the group behind Eiyuden Chronicle has all the time prioritized fan engagement. I’m presently torn between Choices 4 and 5 since I like sidequests involving cooking and any feminine squad that cries for lady energy. Discover the alternatives beneath to see for your self why I kinda want we had the selection to pick multiple theme.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes DLC 3 Choices
Choice 1 – TALES OF THE YOKAI HUNT
- Iugo, Mio, Hakugin, and so forth
- Pattern Story: Be part of forces with a samurai Iugo, a ninja Mio, and a swordswoman Hakugin on a secret mission from the East Attain to place down the escaped yokai (monsters). Survive difficult boss stage battles!
Choice 2 – CONQUEST OF THE SANDS
- Yuferius, Barnard, Scarlet, and so forth.
- Pattern Story: A story of honorable warfare between the sandwalkers and their rivals the desert mercenaries. Embark on an eccentric journey with Yuferius, Barnard, Scarlet, and different thrilling figures from this installment.
Choice 3 – ELDEN MAGICKS
- Markus, Milana, Quinn. and so forth
- Pattern Story: Journey by the story of the origin and collapse of the as soon as affluent Elden Realm and uncover the secrets and techniques of the rune-lenses! The collectors won’t need to miss this supernatural story involving Markus, Milana, Quinn, and different mysterious characters.
Choice 4 – KINGS OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Dr. Corque, Code L, Frida, and so forth.
- Pattern Story: Partake in enjoyable city actions with Dr. Corque, Code L, Frida, and extra entertaining characters roaming across the city the place Nowa’s Alliance is headquartered. Play in opposition to essentially the most difficult Beigoma sport opponents, take a look at your culinary skills in cooking battles, and check out new Eiyuden Chronicle minigames.
Choice 5 – MAGICAL GIRLS, ASSEMBLE!
- Mellore, Carrie, Momo, and so forth.
- Pattern Story: Mellore, Carrie, Momo, and different magical powered women set off on a hilarious story that’s too cute to go up. The Alliance perpetually modified after a little bit of lady energy was poured into the combination. Faceoff in opposition to thoughts bending distinctive battle eventualities and go away it to the magical women to avoid wasting the day.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will launch in 2023 for the Nintendo Change, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X|S, Xbox One, and PC through Steam. There isn’t a official phrase but from Rabbit & Bear Studios on its precise launch date. Nevertheless, I’m right here to remind you to dip your toes into the prequel, Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, which is already broadly accessible on most platforms, or learn Zach Wilkerson’s truthful assessment of the companion title.
Keep tuned to RPGFan for extra Eiyuden Chronicle information.