Ultimately week’s Indie World Showcase, Nintendo offered the trailer for Cult of the Lamb‘s first main replace, “Relics of the Previous Religion”. It launched on April twenty fourth and is closely full of recent content material. Developer Huge Monster listened to fan requests and went all out to create this patch not as paid DLC however totally free. Reward the lamb!
Peek on the trailer and see what’s new within the sport:
Gamers who beforehand cleared the bottom sport of Cult of the Lamb are nonetheless in for a deal with. The enjoyable may by no means cease with new challenges, lore, and post-game tales to dive into. Learn a snippet of the patch notes from the official web site beneath.
Cult of the Lamb 1.2.0 “Relics of the Previous Religion” Patch Notes
New Content material
- Added a brand new storyline which begins after finishing the bottom sport.
- Added 37 new Relics with varied powers which should be collected by the participant.
- All 5 Weapons obtained a brand new Heavy Assault and Degree 2 Heavy Assault.
- Added new Sermon upgrades that unlock further harm, Relics, Heavy Assaults, and a brand new potential to reroll your Weapons and Curses on Crusades.
- Added new Crusades, that are encountered after the bottom sport.
- Added 13 new Encounters with varied Characters and cutscenes.
- Added many new Fight rooms, with new traps comparable to rivers, swinging axes, and so forth.
- Added Fish, Meat, and Relic rooms.
- Added 6 new Enemies to struggle in new Crusades.
- Added 16 new Minibosses to struggle in new Crusades.
- Added 4 new Bishop transformations to struggle in new Crusades.
- Added Chemach – a brand new Character who offers Relics.
- Added ??? – a brand new Character who gives quests and opens a store that accepts God Tears.
- Added Forgotten Commandment Stones – a brand new useful resource used to unlock Doctrines you didn’t select up to now.
- Added 6 new Necklaces to acquire in ???’s store.
- Added 7 new Tarot Playing cards to gather.
- Added 2 new Critters – Jellyfish in Anchordeep and Relic Goat from Relics.
- Added 4 new Buildings – Kitchen, Shared Shelter, Crypt, and Morgue with some having further upgrades.
- Added 11 new Followers obtainable in varied methods by means of gameplay, and seven earlier Twitch Followers obtainable by means of ???’s store.
- Added 2 new Twitch Follower Types solely presently obtainable as Twitch Drops for Steam (will likely be obtainable for different platforms sooner or later by means of regular gameplay.)
- Added 6 new particular Followers – Leshy, Heket, Kallamar, Shamura, Baal, and Aym.
- Added new quests, together with some secret quests.
- Added 5 new Fleeces – obtained by means of varied quests and fight.
- Added Purgatory – a brand new option to struggle in Dungeon Gauntlet and Boss Rush. Use Fleeces to struggle in new methods towards bosses from the bottom sport.
- Added the flexibility to re-fight Baal, Aym, and The One Who Waits in Purgatory.
- Added a Photograph Mode that lets you tilt, change top, and focus, and take Pictures whereas pausing the sport.
- Added a Gallery to view your Pictures taken whereas utilizing Photograph Mode.
- Added Edit choice in Gallery that permits the participant so as to add, scale, flip, rotate and undo Stickers.
- Added 88 new Stickers, with the flexibility to Clear and Undo.
- Can now toggle a setting to show follower names above their heads.
- Tutorial tooltips can now be navigated with the mouse.
- Tutorial tooltips now present button controls.
- A Permadeath Mode has now been added, unlocked after ending the bottom sport as soon as.
Cult of the Lamb‘s “Relics of the Previous Religion” replace is now reside on all present platforms (Nintendo Swap, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X, and PC through Steam). Huge Monster confirmed that there will likely be one other main free replace arriving halfway by means of the 12 months centered on cult administration above fight. Disciples of the lamb can sit up for that.
Keep tuned to RPGFan for extra indie sport protection.