The beforehand introduced Last Fantasy XIV Patch 6.4, “The Darkish Throne” formally launched right now and with it comes the continuation of the primary story, new raids, trials, and a brand new dungeon. Full patchnotes can be found now.
Patch 6.4 Contains the next:
- New Foremost State of affairs Quests – The following chapter within the story of the Warrior of Gentle.
- New Raid Dungeon: Pandæmonium: Anabaseios – The ultimate installment of the Pandæmonium raid collection.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await within the Aetherfont.
- New Trial: The Voidcast Dais – A difficult new battle towards Golbez at each Regular and Excessive difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Struggle in Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal) towards the mighty Zurvan.
- New Aspect Story Quests – Tataru’s Grand Endeavour continues.
- Obligation Assist System Replace – Assist for a number of Stormblood™ most important situation dungeons (The Sirensong Sea, Bardam’s Mettle, Doma Fortress, Castrum Abania and Ala Mhigo) shall be added, which means they are often accomplished solo, alongside a celebration of NPC allies.
- Ocean Fishing Replace – Discover a brand new route in direction of Kugane.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – New sanctuary ranks and gadgets to assemble, development plots, craftable gadgets, crops, animals, the flexibility to position outside furnishings close to buildings, and extra.
- Participant Versus Participant Updates:
- Crystalline Battle – PvP Collection 4 begins alongside Season 7 of Crystalline Battle.
- Frontline – Changes made to the foundations of the Fields of Glory (Shatter), and the inclusion of an non-compulsory new UI aspect making it simpler to trace the rating and remaining match time.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Numerous updates together with the introduction of a brand new Allagan tomestone forex, consumer interface updates to show job icons within the chat log and on participant nameplates, the flexibility to glamour scholar faeries, a number of quality-of-life enhancements, and extra.
Additional Studying: Full Patchnotes