Ultimate Fantasy XIV Patch 6.4 “The Darkish Throne” lastly has a launch date and that date is Could 23. Together with the discharge date, the sport dropped a brand new trailer teasing Patch 6.4 which continues the sport’s lengthy working story, introduces a brand new raid tier, and a lot extra.
A rundown of recent options in Patch 6.4 Embrace:
- New Major State of affairs Quests – The subsequent chapter within the story of the Warrior of Mild.
- New Raid Dungeon: Pandæmonium: Anabaseios – The ultimate instalment of the Pandæmonium raid collection.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await within the Aetherfont.
- New Trial: The Voidcast Dais – A difficult new battle in opposition to Golbez at each Regular and Excessive difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle in Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal) in opposition to the mighty Zurvan.
- New Aspect Story Quests – Tataru’s Grand Endeavour continues.
- Responsibility Assist System Replace – Assist for a number of Stormblood™ principal situation dungeons (The Sirensong Sea, Bardam’s Mettle, Doma Fort, Castrum Abania and Ala Mhigo) shall be added, that means they are often accomplished solo, alongside a celebration of NPC allies.
- Ocean Fishing Replace – Discover the brand new route in direction of Kugane.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – New sanctuary ranks and objects to assemble, building plots, craftable objects, crops, animals, and the flexibility to put out of doors furnishings close to buildings, and extra.
- Participant Versus Participant Updates:
- Crystalline Battle – PvP Sequence 4 begins alongside Season 7 of Crystalline Battle.
- Frontline – Changes made to the foundations of the Fields of Glory (Shatter), and the inclusion of an elective new UI ingredient making it simpler to trace the rating and remaining match time.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Numerous updates together with the introduction of a brand new Allagan tomestone forex, person interface updates to show job icons within the chat log and on participant nameplates, the flexibility to glamour scholar faeries, a number of quality-of-life enhancements, and extra.