Wolf sport is launching the “Alpha Sport,” which pits sheep and wolves towards one another for a whopping 500 Million $WOOL tokens prize pool!
Based mostly on CoinMarketCap, every token is buying and selling at $0.3808 so this smashes the file for the biggest eSports prize pool. As of press time, the overall worth is $190 Million, which is 4.5x the prize pool of the present file holder, Dota 2.
Wolf Sport: Alpha Sport and Million-Greenback eSports Prize Pool
Within the Alpha sport, wolves and sheep want to decide on an Alpha and journey in packs. So the objective is to build up as many factors as potential as a gaggle. Then, $WOOL rewards might be distributed based mostly on whole factors and several other particular occasions.
Take observe that packs with extra sheep and wolves staked in them earn extra factors within the sport. By staking $WOOL, packs earn “Actions” that they will use to assault and fortify. So the extra $WOOL staked in a pack, the quicker it earns “Actions.” A Wolf or Sheep may be a part of just one pack at a time. Nevertheless, they could select to change packs at any time, at a price.
On the finish of the sport, the Alpha in every Pack will obtain 5% of their Pack’s winnings in trade for his or her efforts to construct and defend their Pack. Then, the members will break up the remaining 95%. They’ll solely declare $WOOL tokens proportional to their contributions.
Gamers will declare their winnings as $WOOL Pouches except they add as much as lower than 10,000 $WOOL. In that case, it is going to be launched as ERC-20 tokens. Gamers could declare a person WOOL Pouch per NFT staked or combination winnings from a number of NFTs right into a single WOOL Pouch.
Reception So Far
Wolf Sport is among the quickest rising Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT video games available in the market. It closed 2021 with over 21K ETH in gross sales on OpenSea, together with the sheep and wolves assortment. Even outstanding NFT determine Gary Vee tweeted concerning the challenge.
The gameplay begins by buying your individual sheep or wolves NFTs. Within the sport, your sheep rewards you with $WOOL tokens. The tokens let you mint new sheep NFTs, which generate extra $WOOL, or wolf NFTs, which steal $WOOL. And the cycle repeats. Customers can decide to money out by swapping $WOOL on Uniswap or promoting their NFTs on OpenSea.
So the Alpha sport is designed to push the utility of $WOOL tokens. Be sure you take a look at the complete mechanics and gameplay within the Alpha Sport Whitepaper!